Free Mesh Global 2.0 ???

Pro Member Trainee
carloslegorreta Trainee

I would appreciate the help on this, I've already tried what other topics in the forum state. I' ve installed each continent and patches folders in the /Add On Scenery and /Add On Scenery/scenery folders, using Add Area and following the blank space rule. I just don't see any difference in terrain (not what you see on the video) Am I missing another option? Uncheck Direct X 10 Preview or increasin Mesh Resolution?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Many ideas have been found.
I'll list here.FSX INSTALLATION.FSX... Settings... "Other Settings", Scenery Library... Scroll down until you see the names of the 9/10 Scenery Area names ie. Oceana, Africa, etc... Remove or delete original files... Click "Add Area"... Add the files download and replace them with the current ones... Save... and it should work.

No, all you have to do is open the cfg. when it asks where ( in notebook) and put in the next number as directed in this tutorial. If it doesn't show up stay in that tab and put a checkmark in "show all variations".

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/32/installing-aircraft-repaints-textures-in-microsoft-flight/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
carloslegorreta Trainee

Thank you the repy. I haven't tried that. Will do and I'll let you know. Thanks again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...