Hi, I downloaded the Boeing 787 Dreamliner Mega Pack but can't extract it. When I try to extract it I get a spinning circle which keeps spinning forever. I have extracted other zipped files downloaded from here and they were all ok. Is there a problem with this file because it is 4.16GB in size? Please help. Thank you very much.
3 Answers
Try right click on it and choose open.

Thank you. It's working now.
Fantastic!
It's a beautiful download, enjoy them.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain