I made the mistake of installing FSX without SP-1 and SP-2. My aircraft played for a while and then everything stopped. It then stated I needed SP-1 and SP-2. I downloaded them, but have been trying for several months to figure out how to put them into the main file. How do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.
1 Answers
You should be able to just double click on it and then follow the wizard's instruction for installing.
If you want to but The Acceleration Pack (Amazon or ebay) Sp1 and SP2 are built in along with other improvements.
I bought it when it came out, $29.95.
See last line.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_X#Flight_Simulator_X:_Acceleration

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain