Joysticks don't work Grrr,,,

Pro Member Trainee
Smokey765x39 Trainee

Ya know, been driving myself crazy trying to find a joysick. Tried a T16000M and HOTAS Decided go with Cyborg Graphite. Said it was P'n'P.  Windows sees it fine in settings, correctly identifying it,  Tried both X-Plane 11, steam beta, and FSX, same way.  Running a HP 15 laptop, 8 Gb, Windows 10 pro, (2004), 2.16 Gz 😪

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First try another USB port.
If that doesn't work then clean out the software that came with the joystick and go to the joysticks site and download the latest software.
Check in the settings of the Sim to see that it is recognizing your stick.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Smokey765x39 Trainee

Thank you for getting back so quickly

Here's the rub, just tested all three and Windows settings reports it correctly in all three but the flight sims that I like don't see it.  It's maddening.  And the reason I got it was because it said it was P'n'P.  Logitech makes this but the company is called Saitek.  The support page is under construction.  Go figure

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Logitech bought them a while back.
Here are some downloads, I don't know if your's in in this page.
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/community/topics/360001198633-Simulation
If not email them and have them send you a link to what you need.
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/contact.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...