Sim Time Speed for FS2020

rok Guest

Will FS2020 have a sim time acceleration rate feature like the  FSX? EX: the X2 X4 X8 ext?
I have not found that info anywhere. 

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is as much as we now know about FS2020.
As time passes we'll find out more and when we do it will be on our site.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4953/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Greetings fellow flight simulation enthusiast!

I understand your query regarding the sim time acceleration rate feature in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (also known as MSFS). It's a great question as time acceleration can significantly enhance the simulation experience, especially for those lengthy flights.

I'm happy to confirm that MSFS 2020 does indeed include a time acceleration feature, similar to what you're familiar with in FSX. You can accelerate the simulation rate up to X16, X32, and even X64. It's important to note that as you increase the acceleration, the overall realism and stability of the simulation might be affected. As such, it is advised to use this feature judiciously.

To access this feature in MSFS 2020, you can follow these steps:

• Press the ESC key to bring up the in-game menu.
  • Navigate to the Options tab.
  • Click on General.
  • Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section.
  • Here, you'll find the Sim Rate setting, where you can adjust the time acceleration rate.

Alternatively, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts to adjust the time acceleration rate during the simulation:

• To increase the sim rate: R + CTRL + NUMPAD +
  • To decrease the sim rate: R + CTRL + NUMPAD -
  • To reset the sim rate back to normal: R + CTRL + NUMPAD 1

I hope this clears up your doubts! Enjoy your flights in the breathtakingly realistic world of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask. We're always here to help you and other flight sim enthusiasts.

Happy landings!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...