Does anyone have a map or diagram of how to manually program the yoke? It is disgraceful that MS did not provide this. I ordered a Honeycomb but it is on backorder and so now I am flying with a darn keyboard.
1 Answers
I don't know if the first one is of any help.
https://www.stempilot.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/STEMPilot-Owners-Manual-6-18-18.pdf
http://www.chproducts.com/Eclipse-Yoke-v13-d-717.html

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain