I've bought the WINRAR program and had it registered.
I've also tried to follow the instructions in the 'Knowledge Center'.
But due to my lack of experience (and most likely inaptitude+) I am unable
to install the airlines into FSX. I cannot find files, folders etc etc.
In the past, I used Addit! Pro. Yet, it seems that the site is 'out'
and there's no reply to any inquiries or e-mails.
--
Could anyone help.
Thank you,
Pinny.
1 Answers
Our knowlefge center hits it on the button.
Watch these and see if they help.
Once you catch on you'll be amazed how easy it is.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain