I’ve downloaded 2 airplanes and except for the following issues it works fine. Don’t know if I did a bad download or installed incorrectly. I’m running Flight Simulator X Gold on windows 7.Any help would be appreciated.
1. The MU2 and Concorde both are displayed in solid white. Everything inside & out. I can display all systems ok (shift 1 = cockpit instruments . . . etc)
2. Logbook does not reflect Concorde time. MU2 is good.
3. When ending a flight session the Concord has a lengthy delay and displays the opening screen in the bottom right corner with blanked out images. Eventually a sign off menu is displayed and an error message comes up. MU2 works fine.Very impressed with capabilities of the systems and aerodynamics of flight on both planes. I flew an MU2 in the 1980s so it’s fun to relive those memories again.Thanks
2 Answers
Read this thread, it should help with the white texture.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/38677/white-textures-in-fsx/

Thanks radarman, colors are back with the dx-10 unchecked. Now hoping to resolve other issues
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain