I have downloaded ENSD - Sandane Airport and the C172sp. I transfer them to the coumminity folder. However, I cannot have access these new downloads. Any idea how to have access to them?
1 Answers
what do you mean you can't have access to the new downloads? I believe you transferred them to your community folder already, so you should be good to fly
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee