Florida Photoreal Custom Scenery order

Pro Member Trainee
mdxers Trainee

I apologize in advance but I have read every link and instruction set i can find on the photoreal scenery install and I cannot seem to put them in the correct order and the downloaded folders contain more folders than the instructions have presented.  I am getting an error that x plane cannot locate the .ter files or missing library.  The download contains multiple earth nav data folders, a v3 florida overlay folder with sub folders earth nav data, and a florida_130 folder that has config, terrain, and textures ( the png files are in the textures sub folder ).  Can anyone provide a folder directory order for me or what might need to be deleted?  Or, can i just put all the files in one folder under custom scenery?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
mdxers Trainee

Thanks Radar Man, for the reply and I watched that video.  Unfortunately, it doesn't help with the downloaded folders which contain nested folders and multiple earth nav data folders.  I have tried according to the order in the video but it isn't working.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
mdxers Trainee

Thanks but none of the videos answer my question

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know where you downloaded it from.
If it was from North America - Orbx (orbxdirect.com)
Contact them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...