I apologize in advance but I have read every link and instruction set i can find on the photoreal scenery install and I cannot seem to put them in the correct order and the downloaded folders contain more folders than the instructions have presented. I am getting an error that x plane cannot locate the .ter files or missing library. The download contains multiple earth nav data folders, a v3 florida overlay folder with sub folders earth nav data, and a florida_130 folder that has config, terrain, and textures ( the png files are in the textures sub folder ). Can anyone provide a folder directory order for me or what might need to be deleted? Or, can i just put all the files in one folder under custom scenery?
5 Answers
Thanks Radar Man, for the reply and I watched that video. Unfortunately, it doesn't help with the downloaded folders which contain nested folders and multiple earth nav data folders. I have tried according to the order in the video but it isn't working.
Thanks but none of the videos answer my question
I don't know where you downloaded it from.
If it was from North America - Orbx (orbxdirect.com)
Contact them.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain