Files Missing From FreeMesh X Download

Pro Member Trainee
Kalnon Trainee

So I just installed the FreeMesh X 2.0 files after downloading, extracting them and adding them to the scenery library. I then clicked the Ok button and as FSX began to build the database, errors kept popping up saying a file named Area.212 is missing. I got the same error message as it read every scenery folder.  I'm so confused cause this is a fresh download and I know I didn't delete anything from those folders. All I did was extract the files and add them to the freemeshx folder I created as the instructions told me to do. I appreciate any help, thanks. 

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ApfailKuchen Trainee

The same problem on my sim. 

I become the following error messages (translated back to english):

Senery.cfg file error. The directory for the local scenery [path]\europe\senery in scenery Area.122 (and sometimes Area.124) was not found

Senery.cfg file error. Invalid remote scenario path in scenario Area.120. 

can someone help us/me?

Pro Member Trainee
Viper3910 Trainee

I have not gotten to the install yet. As the extraction process is running WINZIP informed me that N49W120.BGL encountered a SEVERE CRC Error. Should I "Re-Download" the entire file again or can I simply obtain the BGL in question?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...