i'm having an issue where ive loaded everything out, can select the plane but when i get to the runway with it there are no windows? the gauges and everything are there but everything is black besides them? anyone else have this issue? i downloaded the zip for the plane and the gagues add-on.
1 Answers
Yep,
I had the same problem.
You probably copied the gauges in the wrong directory.
You have to copy the Gauges in the Main directory /Gauges , not in /aircraft/gauges like it was before in FS.
- Also the effect has to be in the main folder.
Greetz
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee