Landing runway 30 Miami Intl and getting multiple go arounds

Pro Member Trainee
Randy Jones (krjones1218) Trainee

whats up when landing a IFR flight to runway 30 and having a good approach the tower tells you to go around so you follow all the instructions (which seem to take you a long way out from the airport) and on approach again another go around. So i just landed anyway just to see what would happen. After exiteing  the runway I waited and listen to the raido, and what do I hear, every plane appoaching got the go around. Also after my IFR status was cancled, i could request to taxi the gate. After receving taxi clearance and taxing I could see incomming aircraft abort the landing.  Is there some kind of flaw in the Miami programming? 
I have a desktop-8H5TADM Processer Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-10700F CPU @2.9GHz  64-bit operating system, x64-based processor  Video RTX 2070 super, nvidia compatible 
I had to purchase a new FSX Deluxe Idition as we couldn't get the one off of my old computer. 
This is my first post to flyaway simulation, been a member over a year and using Microsoft Flight Simulator since FS95

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...