Is it worth dumping windows 10 and going back to Windows 7 as none of the add-ons for FSX will work - including the Lancaster. The windows 10 file structure looks completely different.
1 Answers
I have no clue on windows10(W10) and return to W7 for the add-ons to work. However I am using W11 and with the FSX I have installed several add-ons, planes, textures only and that is working.
So maybe it is an option to upgrade W10 to W11 and try to enjoy flying FSX again.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee