HELP- HOW TO INSTALL AIRCRAFT INTO fs9 ?

Pro Member Trainee
paulavny Trainee

HELP -DOWN LOADING PROBLEMS.
Dragging the unzipped folder to the aircraft folder in the FS2004 (the file is visible with all his "sub" folders intact)does not bring up the aircraft as expected.
I fire up the game but the new aircraft is NOT in the "select Aircraft page".
PLEASE -TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Paul

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Try this and see if it helps.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
If you have any questions don't be afraid to post them.

Pro Member Trainee
paulavny Trainee

mypilot wrote:

Try this and see if it helps. https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/ If you have any questions don't be afraid to post them.

Did exactly as described.
I was sccessfull with one but failed with another.
Seems that not all aircrafts are the same?
Paul

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Every aircraft has it's own read-me, after a while it'll get to be quite easy for you to do.
As he said any questions, just ask.
If you are having a problem with a specific aircraft, let us know the zip name and a link that you downloaded it from would help us.
Many times one of us will download it to see what we can tell you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...