fs2002

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I am just curious but when I bought my flight simulator 2002 (I now have fs9) and installed it, I got not only the flight simulator, but also a game called "Flighter Ace 2. Did everybody get it?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

Well, I've got an icon on my desktop that says "Install Fighter Ace" but I've never gotten around to installing it. Suppose I should some day. Have you installed it?

I got FS2002 six months after FS09, just because someone at work was selling it cheap, and I was curious about it. I do like the Vought Corsair that came with FS2002, and as biplanes go, the Sopwith Camel is a lot more fun than the Jenny that came with FS09.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Fighter Ace is alot of fun. But you can only do training missions with it because if you click on play, it takes you to a server that no longer excists. You get many planes also. I would install it if I were you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...