No AI traffic?

Pro Member Trainee
Archie_Pelargo Trainee

I've activated AI traffic on the settings screen but don't get any in the sim itself. Am I doing something wrong?
Cheers
A_P

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

What percent have you set ATC at?

Pro Member Trainee
Archie_Pelargo Trainee

ATC? I can't find any ATC slider, air traffic density is set at 70% but it's still eerily quiet up in them there skies (and on the ground!!)

makeapullup Guest

I have my AI slider up to 100 % at the busiest airport and there is not a sole around! I have looked at scenery settings screen resolution, I've uninstalled and reinstalled plenty times still flying solo. what gives?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Another solution to get amazing AI traffic would be to download and install AI Traffic, a traffic addon for FS2002 and FS2004. You can download it from the file library:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/726/project-ai-v25/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...