i download the plane to my comp.its in a zipped folder,i then extract the file. then i double click my comp. program files,microsoft games,fs9,i then drag the corresponding files together from my comp. to my fs9 files. ok this isnt working for me,because there are leftover folders,like model or panel,and jpg.,well im lost,i just want to try flying some different planes,so if anyone could help,id appreciate it,by the way,this is a killer sight.thanks
1 Answers
Follow this link to the complete instructions
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
Or you can get a download manager like Add-it Pro. the nice thing about a manager is that if you decide you don't like the plane it will uninstall it for you.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer