Jacques Brault's X-Plane Jabiru 160C Not working

Pro Member Trainee
Eagletrike Trainee

I'm running X-Plane 12.07 on a windows 11 12th Gen i7900K processor 32gb ram 3080ti 12gb vram.
I have downloaded Jacques Brault's X-Plane Jabiru 160C and installed it in the aircraft directory as with many other aircraft that I have installed.
It doesn't display properly, It only has the engine cowls Nose wheel, exhaust, main gear, Wheel fairings, wing struts, Wing, horizontal and vertical stablisers. There is no interior, exterior other than the bits already mentioned, I can only get the 2D panel up no 3D one. It is mainly visually there in external views.
I tried this aircraft a couple of years ago on a different computer running X-Plane 11.50 with the same results. Ratings are 5/5, does anyone else have this issue and how can I fix it. Got my licence in one of these, would be nice to fly one again.

Thanks for any help
Dave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...