Troubleshooting Run-time Error 9 in FS Realtime with Prepar3D v4.5

Stephan Ricci Guest

Hello
Today I want to start FS Realtime as usual, but I get this error message.
Run-time error 9
Subscript out of range

I started as an Admin, I also pay for this software.
I have P3Dv4.5, Windows 10

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Stephan Ricci
CEO Swissair Virtual Airline 

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello Stephan Ricci,

I understand you're encountering a Run-time error 9 with FS Realtime on your Prepar3D v4.5 setup. This error typically indicates an issue with array indexing or referencing elements outside the bounds of an array. Here's a structured approach to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve this:

Verify FS Realtime Installation: Ensure FS Realtime is correctly installed. Reinstalling might help rectify any corrupted files.

Update Prepar3D and Windows: Check for updates for both Prepar3D v4.5 and Windows 10. Keeping software up-to-date can resolve compatibility issues.

Run as Administrator: You've done this, but it's worth reiterating as running with administrative privileges can resolve permission-related issues.

Check Compatibility Settings: Right-click the FS Realtime shortcut, go to Properties, and under the Compatibility tab, try different compatibility modes.

Examine Add-ons: If you have other add-ons installed, consider temporarily disabling them to rule out conflicts.

Review Configurations: Check FS Realtime's settings and configurations. Incorrect settings might cause such errors.

Inspect Log Files: Prepar3D and FS Realtime log files might offer clues. Look for any anomalies or errors logged around the time the issue occurs.

Community Assistance: Engage with forums dedicated to flight simulation, such as Fly Away Simulation, for insights from other enthusiasts who might have faced similar issues.

Contact Support: If all else fails, reaching out to FS Realtime's support could provide a solution tailored to your specific scenario.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...