Troubleshooting Failed Marketplace Transactions

andre magerman Guest

Hello sir, I want to buy an addon on Marketplace in MSFS2020. First was it ok but now, every time the order is annulled. What can I do to resolve or to repair this? Help me, please. Andre Magerman.Thanks for this. Best regards.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello Andre,

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the Marketplace in MSFS2020. This seems to be a common issue for many users, but there are a few potential solutions you can try.

1. Check Account and Internet Connectivity: Firstly, ensure that you are logged into the correct Microsoft account across all related apps, including the Xbox app, and that your internet connection is stable. Sometimes, inconsistencies in account logins or unstable internet can cause issues with purchases.
  2. Clear In-Game Cache: Issues can sometimes stem from outdated or corrupted cache data. Clearing the in-game cache might help resolve the problem. You can do this by launching the game, going to 'Options', then 'General Options', selecting 'Data', and finding the option to 'Delete Rolling Cache File'.
  3. Software Updates: Ensure that your MSFS2020 is up-to-date. Missing updates can sometimes cause issues with marketplace functionality.
  4. Logging Out and Back In: Some users have found that logging out of all Microsoft-related accounts (simulator, Xbox app, Microsoft store) and then logging back in can resolve purchase issues.
  5. User Account Control (UAC) Settings: If your User Account Control (UAC) is disabled, it might prevent purchases from being completed. Try enabling UAC and see if that resolves the issue.
  6. PC Region Settings: Check your PC’s regional settings. Make sure they align with your actual location, as incorrect settings might lead to issues with transactions.
  7. Contacting Support: If none of these steps work, your best option would be to contact MSFS support directly. They can provide more specific solutions and investigate any potential bugs that might be causing your problem.

Remember, flight simulation is as much about navigating these technical snags as it is about flying. I hope these steps help you get back to enjoying your flight simulation experience.

Safe flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...