max speed on jet just over 345 knt?

dougk9 Guest

I must not have something set right. I get to about 345 knots on the airspeed and I get an overspeed warning. Can't find where to set that, I know a 777 and such go faster than that.

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

What altitude does this happen at. look at your ground speed. It should be at about 500 knots which is the wpeed that you are really traveling over the ground in nautical miles per hour.

dougk9 Guest

Thanks for clearing that up, you are correct. When I took a 737 up to FL320 It made alot more sense. Max speed was more like mach 0.83 I was doing these short hops at lower altitudes and it didn't make sense to me. I'm not a pilot so this stuff wasn't making sense.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

no prob. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...