Why do people call Flight Simulator 2004 "fs9"? 😕
4 Answers
it's the 9th flight simulator put out by Microsoft?
I guess, I don't erally know, i've called it FS9 for a long time after i came here
So will they call Flight Simulator 2006 "fs10"? 🙂
most likely
easier than Flight Sim 04
When I go to my computer on the desktop to check my files and folders FS 2004 is listed as fs9 by default.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer