Aircraft Fly but one ground does't turn or just turn left
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
DCS World — recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I find and install free DCS World campaigns?Find free DCS World campaigns, check aircraft and map requirements, install .cmp and .miz…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I create and install custom DCS Liberation campaigns?Learn how to create and install custom DCS Liberation campaigns, place YAML and MIZ files…Read answer →