stunt plane

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I saw this show on "Real TV" today and it had this plane (a biwing) that could land up side down and then it could land right side up. It had wheels on both top and bottom. I forget the name of it. I couldn't find it on the internet. Radarman, try your magic. If you need more details, just ask.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know As many details as possible, I tried and nothing. Help!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

If that is the plane I saw at an airshow I think it was a stits biplane.

Pro Member Chief Captain

If you land and taxi upside down you need to get in and out with a winch. The paint scheme is white with red stripes. There is only one pilot that has been trained to fly it. (I don't remember his name either)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Last line of the second paragraph from the bottom.

http://www.scoti.org.uk/aerobatics.htm

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Correction. The plane you are looking for I think is the Pitts S2B Like this one. I know this is what the guy was flying I seen.

Pro Member Chief Captain

No. It had wheels on both the bottom and top of the plane. And both sides of the rudder and vertical stabalizer because it was a tail dragger no matter which side it landed on.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I know this isn't "the" plane you are looking for but I think this is the type plane the guy flies. I haven't located him yet.🙂

This is like the one I seen the guy fly at the air show. Yes he had wheels on top of the wing and a tail wheel on top of the rudder. He was very good with it too.

Pro Member Chief Captain

yeh, he would land right side up, turn over, touch the ground up side down and come to a stop. When he got out, he had to use a winch to lower him. Scary stuff.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I am still trying to find him. I seem to remember my son saying he was killed.

Guest Ed Guest

WarHawk42 wrote:

I am still trying to find him. I seem to remember my son saying he was killed.

Now there's a surprise.

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...