approach charts

JimVT Guest

Where can I find the approach charts in FS2002?

The hint is in the "Charts Folder" but I can't find that.

I did a full instal so that isn't the problem.

Any help appreciated.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
diggitydog Trainee

In fs2000, in the pilot's handbook that came with the software the charts start on pge 194. If you do not have the manual possible can pick up a similar one at a bookstore or order on line. In fs2002 did not get a manual with mine.

Where would you like approach charts for? I have recently out of date approach charts and en-route charts available from time to time that I sell on Ebay, for instance charts on ebay.

Generally have US approach charts in stock at £2.50 per book, each book covers a particular region, 24 books cover the US. Canadian also

Ferrycrew Guest

Whoops, didn't mean to post anon.

JimVT Guest

Thanks for the help.

Now I'm screaming at Gates for the Intel XP for Windows crap whereby you have to pay $15 to indeo ligos to be able to see an instruction video in FS2002.

What a load!

Any idea where one can get the codec for free?

united pilot Guest
united pilot Guest
Paiute66 Guest

Approach charts can be downloaded from the "MyAirplane.com" web site. Type in the airport identifier code --such as KORD" for O'Hare and select one of the charts from the list. You can save it or print it out. If you don't know the airport code you cans search entire states for the city with the airport you are looking for.

Glenn 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...