Downloads II

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Hey guys, I'm a little cooler about the head regarding my dnld curse today. I was having the same kind of trouble with the DC-7 and Constellation. After several stillborn results Radarman sent me a link to the same site for the DC-7, but this time there was an install program atatched to the dnld. It worked like a charm. I wonder if I could move that program to another dnld and have the same success, or was it specifically designed for the DC-7?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are a number of self installs that I found for Mypilot.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/4473/alulula/

Self installer can be used for any program but you have to have the original program to set it up (exe=executable).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do you want to try something like this. I've never used it but I think a few other members do.

http://www.byteforge.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

What origional program are you talking about? This exe bit scares me.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

it looks quite helpful

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

leadfoot wrote:

What origional program are you talking about? This exe bit scares me.

It seemed to me that you wanted to take all downloads and convert them into self installing on your own like the DC-7.
I can be done but you have to learn that program. Read
I think that it's too much trouble. Dont Know

Try Addit first.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...