aircraft lights

rcnextgen Guest

hi again!!

does anybody actually know how to turn on the beacon, nav and taxi lights using the keyboard?? I know how to turn on the rest of the lights but no body seems to know the command to turn the above lights on...very strange cause its not even in the flight sim manual in the list of keyboard prompts!

thanks

Andrew

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
DonWood Guest

I don't know about keyboard commands but there are usually toggle switches you can activate with the mouse in the cockpit view, at least on the Sim A/C I fly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ermm... "L" should turn all lights on and off

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...