flight simulator 2006(FSX??)

mickey707 Guest

I think Microsoft should continue with their historical aircrafts with the first modern airliners such as the 707 and the DC 8. The patch found on the site improves the framerate quite a bit but I missed so much my add-ons I had to remove it...one of the pleasures of flying is looking at the beauty of the sceneries. I added so much to my software it's almost up to 30 Gig's! I think it would make it easier to sell the new Flight Sim if we could order a DVD version, much more stuff could be packed into them. The autogen scenery should improve as well with more trees and maybe people??And having a flagman waiting at the gate would do wonders for reality..let's see...

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I hope Microsoft sees fit to include an MD83 and a 727, maybe a Constellation as well. They should have been on FS '04.

i don't have one! Guest

well u know dvds r for movies it won't work on a dvd so hmm think about that thx for reading 😀

guest Guest

umm, what do u think bf 1942 and many other games are formated on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

well u know dvds r for movies it won't work on a dvd so hmm think about that thx for reading

Half Life 2 was on DVD only 🙂

And it isn't the first game to be released on DVD 😀

I agree, a release on DVD means they would be able to pack so much more in

Thx for reading 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
siron Trainee

Yah a DVD pack would be much better!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I wish thay had the concorde in fs9 its called a century of flight the concorde was one of the biggest achievements in aviation history hopefully they will have it in fs2006.

I think that a double DVD box would be best. If you can afford to pay $80 for Flight Simulator, you can certainly afford to pay $20 for a dvd-rom drive.

Pro Member Trainee
Geoff (Geoffos) Trainee

I wish thay had the concorde in fs9 its called a century of flight the concorde was one of the biggest achievements in aviation history hopefully they will have it in fs2006.

I thought that was a glaring omission from FS2004 too - maybe it's because it wasn't an American developed plane? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Insight wrote:

well u know dvds r for movies it won't work on a dvd so hmm think about that thx for reading

Half Life 2 was on DVD only 🙂

And it isn't the first game to be released on DVD 😀

I agree, a release on DVD means they would be able to pack so much more in

Thx for reading 🙂

Not necessarily true. You could also download the game through Steam.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...