747-200 Ready For Pushback

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Would someone be able to tell me what liveries are included in the 747-200 Ready For Pushback addon?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Just popped and got my manual out to check for ya :-

Air Canada
Air France
British Airways
JAL Cargo
Lufthansa
Quantas Old Colours
RFP Livery
United Airlines (Old Colours)
Virgin Atlantic (Old colours)
Continental
China Cargo
El Al
America West
KLM
Flying Tigers
Swissair
SAS New colours

..... plus there are another 3 liveries that were put on after the manual was printed, before the CD was released..... can't remember them off the top of my head.

Very, very good add-on.... doesn't get much flying for me but only because I rarely have time to do long-haul, so the short/medium airliners always get more time for me.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

There is about a billion others. You can access them by logging onto panelshop.com and going to the addon section.

Pro Member Captain

Yeah but he asked which come with the addon, not which can be downloaded afterwards... 😉

He's a bugger that Chris102, he asks a billion questions on here and never comes back and thanks people !

Only joking..... or am I !

😂 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

Yeah but he asked which come with the addon, not which can be downloaded afterwards... 😉

He's a bugger that Chris102, he asks a billion questions on here and never comes back and thanks people !

Only joking..... or am I !

😂 😀 😉

ROFL THANKS EVERYONE!!!! 🍻

Gotcha GPS Kid Wink

Pro Member Captain

You got me buddy. Gimme that beer..... every time I see those beer glasses in the emoticons I get thirsty !

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...