Hello,
I downloaded the Maule m7-260 and the boys who put this one together sure did a nice job. My question is the plane tilts to the right after level and trim is set it wonders to the left. I wonder if this is a natural for this plane in real life. None of the other planes do this so it is not my joystick.
Any comments ?
George
3 Answers
Check that the fuel tanks are evenly loaded...... I have been flying the default Lockheed Vega this evening and the plane was tilting to the left.... I was messing around with my Rudder trim on my Yoke for ages - but it turned out that the fuel had been running onyl out of the left wing tank and it was almost empty - the right wing tank was full, hence the tilt !
Ialso had that problem make sure that your joy stick is caliberated
Try control - shift - C
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
First Officer