Trouble with FSUIPC

Karl Pisani Guest

Hi all,

I have just managed to install the "Airbus Pro Series" from Phoenix Simulation Software. I have also installed Flight Simulator 2004. The problem is that when I open FS 2004 the following messages pop up,

"The version of FS 2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.4091. You need the correct version of FS 2004. Check the help - about: the build should be 9.00.30612 . FSUPIC will terminate when you select OK.

After selecting OK,

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.
File: FSUIPC.dll."

After that nothing happens and Flight Simulator will not open at all. I found that after uninstalling the "Airbus Pro Series", Flight Simulator will start to work again. What can be done to overcome this problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated Crying or Very sad

Kind regards,

Karl

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
roadster123 Trainee

You should have got a new FSUIPC file with your software I think if not you will have to download one. I had the same problem with 737 pmdg. Would do the samething come to find out when I would try and put it in the moudule folder it wasnt going to the folder and would shut down FS9. Phoenix might of supplied you one.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I think the latest version is 3.4.5. In any case Pete dowson, the creator of the module can help also. Go to pete dowsons home page and check there. You can download for free, the modules there. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks guys,

I managed to solve the problem thanks to your help!

Karl 😉

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Get the latest version of FSUIPC.DLL here: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...