Is it possible to add a helipad to the top of a buidling in NYC? I have Aerosoft's Manhattan scenery, and I'm not sure if it would work, but it's worth a try.
2 Answers
This program Rwy12 Object Placer should be able to do what you want. Once you figure it out it'll work fine.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rwy12_v1.1.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
The help runway 12 web-board.
http://www.rwy12.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums

Thanks radarman. I'll let you know if it works out.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain