Question about saved flights

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Ok, so I have been saving my flights as I have been going along....

now when I load up my flight to do the next leg of my journey how do I refill my fuel tanks? 🙂 I landed with only 8 gallons left (probably barely enough to take off and climb to height 😀 )

I see petrol pumps on the airfield... do I use those? lol

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. (nose in as close as you can).
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Thanks Radar man I just figured out number 3 when I spotted the option in the menu 🙂 doh!

Do 1 and 2 work in conjunction? drive up to petrol pumps THEN press the "add fuel quantity" button?

Any idea how that works with selecting which tanks the fuel goes into?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Starting back when I got FS98 I used to pull up parallel to the fuel pump wait a couple of seconds and the fuel gage would shoot to (all tanks) full. No difference with FS9

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right, 1 and 2 are separate. Use one or the other.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Ah cool...thnx guys 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...