Time Acceleration in the "options" settings????

Pro Member Trainee
pj77 Trainee

Hi guys, new to the game and it says in the menu you can accelarate the time settings in the "options" menu. I can only see a "settings" on the left flank and this does not contain the option for time acceleration. I did a general install not a custom one, could this be the problem, please advise, thank you. PJ 😀 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Firstly, around here, NEVER call it a game, it's like dropping the soap in a prison 😳 ...anyway...

Press "R" then the + or - keys (near the backspace key, NOT the numpad) When you want to slow it down again, don't forget to press R again, otherwise it just zooms in and out

Pro Member Trainee
pj77 Trainee

Thx Fire_Emblem_Master. Didn't mean to call it a game just got into auto type........ will give it a try.

PS Dropping soap in a prison is only a problem if your not alone!!!!!! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

hey, it's all good, I'm not all weird about it...Depends on the situation, ya know!

You got a point, but I try and stick to the "Keep your back to the wall and the soap on a rope" motto myself 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...