Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

VFR charts

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

So does anyone have a good site for VFR charts? I've got sites for any IFR approach/ airport taxi-diagram I'd like, but not for VFR.

I've never seen any webstie for free VFR charts. Are your sites for IFR etc... free or not?

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

sorry that was me 😂

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yep, they're free charts. There are about a dozen free sites for that stuff. virtual.united.com should have some links to them.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

thanks!!!! 😂 sorry I couldn't answer your question though. 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

"MyAirplane.com" has VFR charts and low level IFR charts on the web site.
Choose a "sectional" chart from the drop down menu and click to get it. It will present the entire chart, so the printing will be too small to read. Place your cursor on a part of the sectional that you wish to enlarge and click on that spot. A larger map will be presented. The printing will still be too small, so click on anothe spot on the chart and a larger map will be presented. The printing will become readable, but if you still want it larger click on anothe spot and get STILL larger view. After you like it the way it is you can save it for later viewing, or print it out.

The VFR Terminal Area Charts and low altitude IFR charts can be viewed and saved the same way. 😂