VFR charts

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

So does anyone have a good site for VFR charts? I've got sites for any IFR approach/ airport taxi-diagram I'd like, but not for VFR.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

I've never seen any webstie for free VFR charts. Are your sites for IFR etc... free or not?

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

sorry that was me 😂

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yep, they're free charts. There are about a dozen free sites for that stuff. virtual.united.com should have some links to them.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

thanks!!!! 😂 sorry I couldn't answer your question though. 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

"MyAirplane.com" has VFR charts and low level IFR charts on the web site.
Choose a "sectional" chart from the drop down menu and click to get it. It will present the entire chart, so the printing will be too small to read. Place your cursor on a part of the sectional that you wish to enlarge and click on that spot. A larger map will be presented. The printing will still be too small, so click on anothe spot on the chart and a larger map will be presented. The printing will become readable, but if you still want it larger click on anothe spot and get STILL larger view. After you like it the way it is you can save it for later viewing, or print it out.

The VFR Terminal Area Charts and low altitude IFR charts can be viewed and saved the same way. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...