RealAir Spitfire screenshots

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Thought I would post a couple of shots I took last night on route south out of Spain.

Make sure you expand the images to their full size using IE's expand button or the quality suffers

enjoy:

Cruising

Close up

Main Panel (VC)

Left Side of Cockpit

Right Side of Cockpit

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

Great Screenshots 😳

Ive got this aircraft too and when I went for a flight around southampton/isle of wight I actually saw the AI version in flight and spent the afternoon following him up the southeast coast, great fun and made a nice change to my usual choice of modern fighters!

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

that was my post above, sorry i forgot to log in first Embarassed i am a numpty!!!! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

nice, it is lovely isn't it 🙂

the sounds are beautiful to listen to and the hard swing to the right on take off is fun to wrestle with too..

I like diving on Cessna's from 10k feet and hurtling past them at 300+ mph would love to do it online and scare the hell out of some folk 🙂

Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Super shots, that aircraft is well worth the $.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...