Reise, Reise Live

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hello, many of you know me as the crazy guy that's obsessed with anything Rammstein...well, this crazy guy has something he needs.

Obviously, in the time it'd take me to go to Germany, Rammstein's Reise, Reise tour will have ended. Therefore, I have to ask someone else.

I am looking for the full Reise, Reise performance live. If someone recorded it from the crowd, so long as it is good, i will buy it from you.

If you know anyone that may have filmed it, or know if Rammstein had it taped, let me know.

I'll pay VERY good money for this if it's good/high quality 😎

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Hello, many of you know me as the crazy guy that's obsessed with anything Rammstein...well, this crazy guy has something he needs.

Obviously, in the time it'd take me to go to Germany, Rammstein's Reise, Reise tour will have ended. Therefore, I have to ask someone else.

I am looking for the full Reise, Reise performance live. If someone recorded it from the crowd, so long as it is good, i will buy it from you.

If you know anyone that may have filmed it, or know if Rammstein had it taped, let me know.

I'll pay VERY good money for this if it's good/high quality 😎

hello...if you go on Emule you can find a very good quality video for free....
it was filmed in barcellona, ans it's the same one that you find on ebay for hundred dollars......the only problem is that it's quite heavy to download:2,66 Gb.......
enjoy

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

FEM,

The Barcelona rip (several gigs) isn't that good, it's filmed high up in the crowd and the audio is appauling.

I've actually see it live, and it's totally amazing. It's the opening song as the curtain falls - atmosphere is unbelievible. Rammstein are doing their last gig at the Wulheide (Berlin) in July - I'm going back to see this. If you think you can make it (any possibility), you're more than welcome to come along with us.

To be honest, unless you've got a media pass, you're not gonna get a great filming point - if we were to get a media pass, the only pass we'd be getting would be photo - as Universal Music DE are not allowing media filming at the gigs. I also belive they will release a Live aus Berlin 2005 following the Wulheide gig (the same location as the last).

Guest FEM Guest

Sorry Flyaway, I'm more than 100% sure that i won't be going to the Wulheide any time soon. What I wanna know is will this Live Aus Berlin 2005 be of Reise, Reise gig? Probably, right?

I wanna see Mein Teil, I plan on doing a small rendition of the gig for a school function...what is a good alternative to real blood? Food coloring? Or does it not show up all that well on a apron???

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yes, Live aus Berlin 2005 will be the Reise Reise tour - no doubt about that. But remember, they play lots of their old songs from Sehnsucht and Herzeleid on the Reise Reise tour - in my opinion classics that really make the band (the ones that got me hooked onto Rammstein in the first place).

Mein Teil is great. Food colouring is a good alternative - as long as you dont get too much on your skin, as it can stain. Another alternative is fake blood that they sell in joke shops and stuff, try a search on ebay. Let me know how it goes.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'll do that. It won't be till next year, because i'm not in the class that does that stuff yet, but i'm gonna buy off a huge amount of those fireworks that shoot those spark showers, and work on putting these in a tube, and using them like Till does in "Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen Sehen" 😎 😎

I'm gonna go with something thick for the blood too.

And if i have to, i'll hire someone to film it, because it's gonna be wild! 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...