Getting downloads to work

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

Hi

I have downloaded the hornet and unzipped the folder and placed the files in the FS9 aircraft folder, as the read me said. But when I open FS I cannot find the aircraft in the list. Can anyone help me please.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest

Would be handy if you gave the zip file name and where you downloaded it. 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

The file name is ea-18g.zip and i downloaded it to a folder in my docs.

And from where did you d/load it?

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

this web site FS2004 fighter planes

In the Select a Flight Screen - it should be listed under Boeing in the Manufacturer Box and then Growler can you check?

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

the only planes listed are the 737/747/777 400's

OK - Can you go into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft and check if there is a folder named EA-18_Growler

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

There is a folder ea-18g, open that and there is a folder named aircraft and in that folder is ea-18g_growler

Gave you a bum steer there the folder in the FS9 Aircraft directory will be named Something like Super Hornet

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

can find no folder named super hornet!

That's Ok now what you have to do is to copy/paste the EAg-18 Growler Folder from where you have it to the main FS9/Aircraft folder. You can go back and delete the extraneous folders when you are sure that the Growler is installed in FS9.

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

Well thankyou very much for your help my friend. Isn't it easy when you know how. Thanks again

Have you got the Growler on FS9???

Pro Member Trainee
len2311 Trainee

I now have the growler, only problem now is that it has the Cessna flight deck and engine sound!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...