Questions about PSS A340 Pro

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello people! I am now doing my first A340 Tutorial. I'm almost done!! I feel like a professional flying the A340 😉 Anyway, I have some questions for you guys.

1. BLOCK equals FUEL, right? So, the tutorials tell me to put 26.9, or whatever number, for BLOCK. What does that number mean? How can I get this number? How do I know which BLOCK number should I put?

2. Sometimes, the tutorials tell me to put 385.0 for ADF1. What is that number? How and where can I get it?

3. Again, the tutorials tell me to enter 110.60 for FREQ/VOR2. That's the frequency for that VOR, right? Where can I get this frequency without looking at the tutorial?

I don't understand how to get those numbers. So please, I'd appreciate any help related to this.
Thank you

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

You have to put all the that info into the MCDU. [go to the init page, then click on next page and there you will be able to insert the block]

I will look in the in some manuals i was given and soon reply on how to cover the rest of the situation.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain

I know how to put that info into the MCDU, but I don't know what all those numbers and frequencies mean and where can I get them.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I will ask the Air Mauritius Chief pilot what it means i'm sure he will have some explanation.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Cool! That sounds professional. Could you tell me what he said about it?

Oh, by the way, I could figure out the BLOCK thing so don't worry about that. Also, I figured out the how to get the VOR frequencies. Just look at SID and STAR charts of the airports.
The only problem I have is with the ADF1 number (question 2).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...