FS2004 Rebooting

Norm 62 Guest

When flying in fs2004 system reboots while flying. Any suggestions as why this happens. Any suggestions would welcome. Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

Describe the problem please

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Could maybe be overheating. Hard to tell without detail.

Give system specs, how long it takes for the PC to reboot and whether it happens with any other software. Thanks 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Overheating or spyware.

Clean out the fans in your case first.

Then you can download and run these.

Dump the cookies in your browser and run the two of these.
Run Ad-Aware first.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I did a complete rebuild. I had simular problems. I have a kick butt machine but it did the same things. I suggest just reformating. What O/S, what video card, how much ram, how large of a hard drive? I don't think I had viruses or spy ware I just was compelled to try it. Corruption in windows who knows?

Hope it helped, just my two cents,

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...