multi monitor displays

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

i have a fx5900agp and was thinking of adding a fx5200 pci card to setup a triple monitor display and have three external views when running fs9, but i dont know what the fps would be, i was also considering replacing the fx5900 with a matrox parhelia and using that card to display three external views, would this be the better option although it is a bit more expensive. any advice would be much appreciated

thanks, jimimac

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

First I would recommend to U to open 3 different out side windows on your current monitor and see what is your frame rate now. I believe that better is not going to be. If U want to see panels it is no high "frame rate drop will be on your monitor but with out side view is an other story

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...