I'm online again

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I am back after a major virus problem. I can't talk long now, but I'll get up early in the morning and talk you you guys then.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

IT's NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK.What was the Virus called ❓ Just the other day I had a virus called "MYDOOM".

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't know. The dell peole had my dad dump all our files before he knew what the guy had in mind. After that the guy didin't know how to fix it from there so he kept sending us to different people. And now, after almost 2 weeks I'm back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Never trust the Dell people. The first chance i get, i'm getting a new MOBO, processor, and Hard drive, and chucking it all in a new case, with the Rammstein RT on the sides. That way no one will know that i "had" a dell...

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You never wondered why you cant buy Dell in the shops 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 I'm trying to get all the files I had back. It may take a while.

Rick Lee Guest

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Never trust the Dell people. The first chance i get, i'm getting a new MOBO, processor, and Hard drive, and chucking it all in a new case, with the Rammstein RT on the sides. That way no one will know that i "had" a dell...

Forgive me my ignorance F_E_M, but what is the "Rammstein RT" and who was the cat you had on that picture for some time, it wasn't Lou Reed, was it? 🍅

Regards, Rick

Guest FEM Guest

Wasn't Lou Reed, I believe you're thinking of my picture of Heino. He's a german folksinger that i'm a huge fan of. My Avatar (The picture below my username when i'm logged in, look up, you'll see it in this post) is Heino, as a younger "cat"

The Rammstein RT is the band's logo, it looks like this

Rick Lee Guest

Thanks F_E_M,

I figured that your Avatar was Heino's picture. So now he's got black hair and has put on weight. Man he's gotta be about hundred years old. Do you understand what he's singing?

Thanks, Rick

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

nice to have you back. bet it will take you a long time to get all of your downloaded aircraft and stuff

Pro Member Chief Captain

I already have most of my stuff. I've been dilegently working on it. I dedicated my weekend to that.

Guest FEM Guest

Rick- Heino is still blonde, and he's 66. I do understand some of what he's saying, half the fun is putting my German I knowlege to the test!

Rick Lee Guest

Thanks FEM. 66 years old. To think that Bob Dylan will turn 64 in May. I still don't know who the dark haired guy in that picture of yours was.

Anyway, FEM it's good to hear that some people are still interested in foreign languages. So - if ever a "Foreign Languages Forum" will be added to this site I have a pretty good idea who'll be appointed as moderator.

Keep it up, Rick 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Rick, you've got me thinking now...Is this it

If so, that's Till Lindemann, lead singer of the German Tanz-Metal band Rammstein, wearing his "fat suit" for the video of "Keine Lust"

Rick Lee Guest

Ahhh, that's the one, FEM. Curiosity satisfied. "Tanz-Metal", let's see... dance on metal...

Over and out, Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...