I am having problems downloading from simviaiton.com. It always says the page cannot be displayed. ❓ I am using Internet Explorer.
5 Answers
You probably are using a pop-up-stopper. SP2 has a built in one.
Hold down the key that prevents it from working and you should be able to download.

Which key does that?
At the top of Internet Explorer, on the toolbar, click TOOLS, and then put your cursor over Pop-Up Blocker. In the Pop Up Blocker menu, click Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker.
Sorry, I use the free one from http://www.panicware.com/product_psfree.html
and you use the shift or ctrl keys to shut it off.

Yeah, I remembered that as I was lying in bed last night. 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain