TTT - Dragons

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Got back late last night - saw your request - yes, I can do dragons - will be back to you with Airbus suggested repaint.
Addendum - 12.30am
You are lucky today - it's p-ing a rain so I can't get out to do the 100 things that I should be doing in the garden (thank goodness) - so had time to rough out an Airwales Airbus repaint - see what you think - all comments/suggestions are welcome (good or bad) -

🍻

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Excellent repaint! -- Would hardly have said it was rough 😳 .

Pro Member Captain

Thanks Ron for the kind words - it does a painters heart (and ego) good Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That looks fantastic, I know he'll more than like them. Beautiful work!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

TTT ❤️ davec

THAT, my man is Excellent Group Wave Group Wave

And I had the cheek to ask if you could do dragons Embarassed

Mind you Secret If I saw the name of the pilot Horse Fear

Shame about the garden though ROFL

Your gardens loss,my gain Bow Down

Pro Member Captain

Glad you like it - but as I say, it's still a wee bit rough.
I have based my repaint on an ifdg Airbus (ifdg_a320-214_amm.zip) from avsim but you may already have an Airbus which you prefer - if you can let me know the file name and where to get it, I'll do the repaint on that.
That means that I only need to send you the new texture files and amended aircraft.cfg file which are much smaller in file size than the complete a/c folder.
Let me know what you want to do and we'll sort it out.
I did think of painting a line of daffodils along both sides but thought it might be over the top 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀That file is fine ,I have it.........somewhere,if not Ill get it....no I have it

Now I like Daffs,but Umm... yes just a bit over the top 😉

Pro Member Captain

TTT - have a look at your dragon again -

Last edited by Dave Copeland (davec) on Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Drool Thats OK,no.....thats better than OK Drool

How big is the file?

Have you ever used this ➡

http://www.yousendit.com/

It will upload from your PC and and send the Recipient an email (put your own in then you get the email with the direct link to the file and you post the link to me here) Its ok on broadband,but if you have dialup Dont Know

If you are on d/u i will P/M or send my address

Pro Member Captain

Hi TTT - I will use the yousendit.com and see how it goes - if you send me your email address. If it doesn't work out then it will be the CD way.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Have sent PM 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...