any add-on to change ATC accent?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

i hope I can find an addon one day, that can change the original american accent, and add all different accents from all over the world.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Traffic 2004 has several different voice packs to choose from

Payware Im affraid but details here ➡

http://www.traffic-2004.com/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

thanks for the info and link.
i tried Enviro, but dont quite get what purpose it serves except for some inconsistent chat .....
it does NOT change the local ATC controlers' english accent at all......

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

It's not meant to.... I don't know who told you Enviro would solve hte problem as it's simply an 'ambience' programme to make your cockpit sound more realistic by having ATC chatter in hte background.

As TTT said, I have Traffic 2004 and now have the choice of English Accent, Australian Accent or American Accent ATC..... so if that's what you want, check Traffic 2004 out.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

It's not meant to.... I don't know who told you Enviro would solve hte problem as it's simply an 'ambience' programme to make your cockpit sound more realistic by having ATC chatter in hte background.

That'd be me, sowwy Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Never trust a fella from Kent ! 😉 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Surprised How ruuuuuude 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...