Active Camera Question

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Anybody here know what the steps are to disable 'Active Camera' without un & reinstalling FS9?? ..Sometimes I like to use it and at other times I like going without it at all. When Active Camera is running it changes the dynamics of the simulator a bit as you all know. 😎

Thanks for any info.

-George

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

The dumb question above is figured out.

I answer my own question and THIS could mean I am learning! -???- Idea 🙂 Active Camera uninstall was in the most obvious of spots 🙂 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 ...imagine that? 😕

On my honor I have never gotten AC to work for me that well. I am glad I got it as I do walk here and there around the scenery after I drive the airport bus from the A/C to the terminal on arrival to a new place. -Just that some of the views have an unmanageable turbulant shaking that I can not seem to reconcile at this point in time. --If I don't succeed, yup, I will try it again later on. ❗ 🙂 -Sorry to be a jellyhead by asking this question and creating a 'new topic' fellows. Flyaway please forgive me for doing that.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I wasn't impressed with it George - I use F1 View (which is free) and "FlyBy" (which is also free!) and as far as I can gather that gives you pretty much everything you get with Active Camera.... without a lot of the hassle.

Pro Member First Officer

GPS,

If you think of it could you post the links to 'Flyby' and 'F1 View' sometime? Would be great. Otherwise I will surf around and see what I can find out.

Guest FEM Guest

I haven't had a problem with it. Seems fine to me, but maybe i got a "good" copy? ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...