FeelThere ERJ 145 RDU

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Anyone know how to change the .XX in the RDU in the FT ERJ-145? I can figure out how change the first 3 numbers in the freq., but can't for the life of me figure out how to change the last 2. I push the LSK for the freq. but it selects the entire freq. not just the indiv. parts.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yeah, this one irritated me for a long time. The secret is, FeelThere used the real-life principle of an inner-knob/outer-knob configuration. In other words, the outer knob controls the xxx.00 digits, and the inner controls the 000.xx digits (I may have that backwards). Here you'll just have to fiddle around with the clickspots to find out how to control each one. As I recall the outer knob is controlled with the mouse way out there, whereas the inner knob has a much bigger area. Just keep practicing and you'll find the spots.

That plane is wonderful, if only it had better documentation! It took me so long to figure out how to get rid of my take-off data warnings, turn on the tcas from standby, etc. etc. Good luck with it!

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Thanks a lot grudge. I fooling with it for about 30min I got it and I was about to give up.

Only thing I don't like is the FPS hit I take 😞

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I find the FPS hit in this plane rather strange. With the 2d cockpit it'll fly and render all the textures with next to no frame hit, even with addon sceneries, until I get to chicago! I use the World Airports 2 (simflyers) version of chicago, and even if other simflyers airports run fine with the ERJ, chicago makes the frames drop to 3 or 4 fps. No other aircraft has this much trouble with it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...