Hey,
I just found a website where you can listen to live ATC. It is really awesome! You should check it out at http://atcmonitor.com/.
If you wait
30 seconds +- u also get the radar screen.
3 Answers
I heard a pilot talking like there was an emergency. He didn't say that they have an emergency, but he was shouting... 🙄
Holy Moly 😀 That's awesome 🍻
Thanks a lot for the link!
Try this site too:
http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Trainee