When I first put in FS9 2004 everything worked great. Now after downloading more aircraft my screen is very jumpy. I bought a new video card (G Force FX 5500 ) but the screen is stil jumpy. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks ![]()
1 Answers
Some aircraft have a higher LOD (level of detail) which you card and possibly your machine can't handle.
Move some of the settings slides to the left (down).
Clouds, traffic, scenery, autogen should be a little lower.
Shadows, water, reflections can be turned off.
Do this and see if the sim runs better.
This is a guess because I don't have your computer specs.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain